Love your Chocolate AND your Chili?
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this simple yet impressive recipe.
Big Tree Farms Drinking Chocolate is made of Raw Cacao. It’s packed with antioxidants and keeps you satiated and energized, perfect to have before a day of fasting, or to perk you up at the office.
I love my Hot Chocolate very thick, but if you prefer it on the thin side, feel free to dilute with water.
Hot Chili Chocolate
An instant sweet gourmet experience without needing to visit a cafe, this interesting beverage will enliven your senses.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 large red chili
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp Big Tree Farms Drinking Chocolate (per mug)
- Step 1 Cut chili in half and remove seeds.
- Step 2 Heat up the milk and water with chili and cinnamon and allow to simmer on medium to low heat for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Place chocolate powder in mug.
- Step 4 Remove chili and cinnamon from milk and pour immediately and slowly into mug as you stir with a spoon.
- Step 5 Serve immediately.